Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
Sun. Sep 5, 11am JOINT SERVICE
SERMON SERIES ON THE BOOK OF ROMANS
- Romans 15:1-13
- Japanese sermon by Motomichi Harada: "All for the glory of God"
- English interpretation by Duane Dietze
NOTE: On this the first Sunday of the month we remember and give thanks for the death of the Lord Jesus Christ for us ("communion").
- Our online only worship service format continues through September 12, the current ending date of Tokyo's "state of emergency." The zoom link will be emailed to members and attenders the Saturday before each Sunday.
- Thank you for continuing to give your offerings during the pandemic. Information for giving through bank transfer can be found at the “Donate to TMC” button on the top page of tokyochurch.org.
- Multilingual prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm. See Moto or Duane for the zoom link.
- See Moto about Tuesday 8pm Japanese Bible studies.
- Check the English Young Adult Fellowship's LINE group for their Friday gatherings.