Join us at TMC as we celebrate God’s grace and truth within the cultural diversity of Tokyo!
- First and third Sundays 11am: Joint English/Japanese worship service
- Second, fourth (and fifth) Sundays: 9:30am Japanese worship service, 11am English worship service. (There are no 9:30am services on joint worship service Sundays.)
- First Sundays 2pm: Chinese Fellowship (Mandarin)
- Second and fourth Sundays, or the weekdays after those Sundays: English and Japanese small groups
Sun. Oct 3, 11am JOINT SERVICE
SERMON SERIES ON THE BOOK OF ROMANS
- Romans 16:25-27
- Japanese sermon by Motomichi Harada: "God Who Brings Salvation"
- English interpretation by Shinya Watanabe
NOTE: On this the first Sunday of the month we thankfully remember the death of the Lord Jesus Christ for us ("communion").
- It is good to see Japan's state of emergency lifted and Japan's Covid numbers improving. It is especially good to be back together in-person for TMC worship! We will continue to live-stream on FB, but without a zoom option. However, for about the next month we will take precautionary measures against the spread of Covid, such as having only the worship team sing, wearing masks, keeping our "social distance," etc.
- Thank you for continuing to give your offerings by using the offering box at TMC or by using bank transfer. Bank transfer information can be found at the “Donate to TMC” button on the top page of tokyochurch.org.
- Bilingual prayer meetings are on Wednesdays at 8pm. See Moto or Duane for the zoom link.
- See Moto for Tuesday 8pm Japanese Bible studies.
- Check the English Young Adult Fellowship's LINE group for their Friday gatherings.